I was so excited the day I realized that Tess' hair was long enough for pigtails. She looks so adorable in them. These pictures show them off pretty well. She was working on a carrot
We miss you guys like crazy! Love all the new updates. Your place looks fun and I'm glad the kids are doing better together. But where's the pics of your cute belly?
Rachel we are glad Donovan LOVES his job that really is the best. Your backyard looks like fun. . . the roaches are not so good. Your memories about roaches crawling on you while you sleep just grossed me out. we have some interesting bugs here as well. Have you ever heard of silver fish? We should catch up I miss ya!
We've been axiously awaiting a come back. Tess does look so grown up with those piggies - super cute. Almost as cute as that huge carrot in her mouth. Glad you are liking Iowa.
9 comments:
well hello there. I'll say she was working on a carrot, especially in that 1st picture!!!!!! Cute pigtails :)
We miss you guys like crazy! Love all the new updates. Your place looks fun and I'm glad the kids are doing better together. But where's the pics of your cute belly?
Hmmm...her uncle would have cut up her carrot for her.
Rachel we are glad Donovan LOVES his job that really is the best. Your backyard looks like fun. . . the roaches are not so good. Your memories about roaches crawling on you while you sleep just grossed me out. we have some interesting bugs here as well. Have you ever heard of silver fish? We should catch up I miss ya!
How precious! And healthy!
Glad you are back and that all is well.
We've been axiously awaiting a come back. Tess does look so grown up with those piggies - super cute. Almost as cute as that huge carrot in her mouth. Glad you are liking Iowa.
We've been axiuosly awaiting a come back. Tess looks so grown up with those piggies- super cute! Glad to see that you are loving Iowa.
Wow Tessie is soo Big!!! We sure miss everyone. You should all come out to Cali this year.
Post a Comment