Our duplex has a lot of fun perks. Our backyard is a hill and with all the snow we have gone sledding back there a few times. The kids really like it. Abe will help Tess get in the sled and then push her down. They are really becoming good buddies and they seem to get a long a lot better here. I think it is because they have more space to play anyway I am loving it!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Sledding in our back yard
Our duplex has a lot of fun perks. Our backyard is a hill and with all the snow we have gone sledding back there a few times. The kids really like it. Abe will help Tess get in the sled and then push her down. They are really becoming good buddies and they seem to get a long a lot better here. I think it is because they have more space to play anyway I am loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love that picture of Donovan and Abe trudging through the snow, both with the exact same posture! Like father, like son.
Post a Comment