Yes, that is right. Soon upon moving in I realized we had cockroaches! I knew exactly what they were because I became well aquainted with this type of roach in Venezuela! It is the worst pest I have ever encountered. That was the only reason I was happy to leave Venezuela was to leave the, chiripas, that is what we called them there. I would wake up in the middle of the night and feel them crawling on me. They were in everything. Anyway I could go on and on about how nasty these were so to see them again in out new residence I was freaking out. Our landlord was great and got on it right away. I think that they are on their way out because I haven't seen on in about two weeks.!!!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Cockroaches!!!!
Yes, that is right. Soon upon moving in I realized we had cockroaches! I knew exactly what they were because I became well aquainted with this type of roach in Venezuela! It is the worst pest I have ever encountered. That was the only reason I was happy to leave Venezuela was to leave the, chiripas, that is what we called them there. I would wake up in the middle of the night and feel them crawling on me. They were in everything. Anyway I could go on and on about how nasty these were so to see them again in out new residence I was freaking out. Our landlord was great and got on it right away. I think that they are on their way out because I haven't seen on in about two weeks.!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment