Friday, May 1, 2009

The Play





two weeks ago the kids and I went to see a school play in Holbrook. It was so fun because I was able to see a lot of the kids I taught in kindergarten. It was a musical play about pirates. Abe loved it. He was locked into watching it the whole time. We stayed with the Self's that night. They are some friends in Holbrook. They are such good friends they are more like family. Abe always loves to go to their house because they have horses, cows, chickens and a dog. They take him for rides on their four wheelers and sometimes he even gets a pony ride. This was a quick trip, but he sure had fun playing with Scott and his boys. Scott recently had a knee replacement and is walking with a cane for the time being. The kids and I had an air mattress to sleep on and Abe was having a great time playing on it. It was so funny because Scott would call him over and when Abe would come Scott would hook him with his cane and pull Abe down. Abe loved every minute.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Is Scott so old and feeble already that he needs a cane?!