Donovan has been putting in some major over time trying to get his masters project done, keep up with all his other school work and not to mention he is working for the city and he is a teaching assistant for one of his professors. His only day that he is home with the family is on Sunday. Needless to say things have been stressful and difficult for all of us. The semester is now wrapping up, and for the first time in months he was home for a whole Saturday. It was amazing. I got a sewing project started and finished and he fixed a few things on his truck. One of the things he was working on was fixing the automatic window. Abe was out there with him the whole time. Donovan said that he was pretty involved in what he was doing and Abe was just crawling all over the truck cab keeping himself entertained. Donovan said he could hear Abe saying "I am just putting it back where I got it." Donovan told me he heard him say that a few times and looked up and saw him putting things down the vents of the truck. The truck still seems to run as well as it did before so I guess that means no harm done. The end of school is in sight. Donovan will defend his maters project this Wednesday!!!!! Yipeeee
Monday, May 18, 2009
Dad is finally home "hopefully"
Donovan has been putting in some major over time trying to get his masters project done, keep up with all his other school work and not to mention he is working for the city and he is a teaching assistant for one of his professors. His only day that he is home with the family is on Sunday. Needless to say things have been stressful and difficult for all of us. The semester is now wrapping up, and for the first time in months he was home for a whole Saturday. It was amazing. I got a sewing project started and finished and he fixed a few things on his truck. One of the things he was working on was fixing the automatic window. Abe was out there with him the whole time. Donovan said that he was pretty involved in what he was doing and Abe was just crawling all over the truck cab keeping himself entertained. Donovan said he could hear Abe saying "I am just putting it back where I got it." Donovan told me he heard him say that a few times and looked up and saw him putting things down the vents of the truck. The truck still seems to run as well as it did before so I guess that means no harm done. The end of school is in sight. Donovan will defend his maters project this Wednesday!!!!! Yipeeee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment