Ah, you still have that old hat I crocheted for Don many years ago. I'm glad to see it is still being put to good use. All of these pics of the kids just make me laugh Rach!
Nice butt is she flexing it? I love the look on Abe's face as if he just saw the grim reaper. Very funny! Your blog is great you are practically a pro! THanks for sharing.
Nice butt. Is she flexing it? Her legs are Don's for sure. I love the look on Abe's face it is like he has seen the grim reaper very funny. Nice work on the blog you little pro!
4 comments:
Ah, you still have that old hat I crocheted for Don many years ago. I'm glad to see it is still being put to good use. All of these pics of the kids just make me laugh Rach!
Nice butt is she flexing it? I love the look on Abe's face as if he just saw the grim reaper. Very funny! Your blog is great you are practically a pro! THanks for sharing.
Nice butt. Is she flexing it? Her legs are Don's for sure. I love the look on Abe's face it is like he has seen the grim reaper very funny. Nice work on the blog you little pro!
So cute, maybe she should work on putting something on the backside as well!
Post a Comment