So We finally were able to find out what we are having. We got an ultrasound on Monday. The whole family was able to come. The kids didn't last very long though. We found out we are having a boy. We are excited. Everything looks great and healthy. I am sure he will be another big baby. He is measuring big for his due date which is exactly how the other two kids were. He is a real mover. I don't know that he liked being poked and proded with the ultrasound thing. He kept kiching it back. We actually were able to get some of the three dimenstional pictures. I have never had those before and they are really cool.
Friday, February 26, 2010
It's a BOY!!!
So We finally were able to find out what we are having. We got an ultrasound on Monday. The whole family was able to come. The kids didn't last very long though. We found out we are having a boy. We are excited. Everything looks great and healthy. I am sure he will be another big baby. He is measuring big for his due date which is exactly how the other two kids were. He is a real mover. I don't know that he liked being poked and proded with the ultrasound thing. He kept kiching it back. We actually were able to get some of the three dimenstional pictures. I have never had those before and they are really cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yea for another boy! We are excited for you! Miss you guys!
Wow congratulations! You look amazing!
Those pictures are really cool! Congratulations.
Congratulations Sherretts. Jessie is excited to find out your boy making secrets.
Amiga que hermosa estas! Muchas Felicidades...otro varon en la familia. Te deseo lo mejor un beso y un abrazo!!
Sulinel Rojas
Post a Comment