Donovan finished his masters degree!! I have been so impressed with his dedication and determination to do so well in school. It has been a great effort by all of us. The kids have done great living in an apartment. As all of you know I barely hung on to my sanity. The last few months were especially hard. I felt like a single mother that stayed at home with my kids. We have finally made it. He did a great job on his project. He was pretty nervous and I don't think he got much sleep the night before, but he did a great job. Here are some pictures from the big day.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
The time has come!!!!
Donovan finished his masters degree!! I have been so impressed with his dedication and determination to do so well in school. It has been a great effort by all of us. The kids have done great living in an apartment. As all of you know I barely hung on to my sanity. The last few months were especially hard. I felt like a single mother that stayed at home with my kids. We have finally made it. He did a great job on his project. He was pretty nervous and I don't think he got much sleep the night before, but he did a great job. Here are some pictures from the big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats on the graduation!!! You two are still just the cutest. You need to move back to Utah so we live closer!
Congratulations. That really is awesome.
Post a Comment