We love downtown Des Moines. There is so much fun stuff to discover. The founder of Papa Johns pizza donated a bunch of sculpures to Des Moines for everyone to enjoy. As if the pizza wasn't good enough now it tastes even better to me. I LOVE Papa Johns pizza. We took the kids there the other day. They loved it. We did too.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Soaking in the culture
We love downtown Des Moines. There is so much fun stuff to discover. The founder of Papa Johns pizza donated a bunch of sculpures to Des Moines for everyone to enjoy. As if the pizza wasn't good enough now it tastes even better to me. I LOVE Papa Johns pizza. We took the kids there the other day. They loved it. We did too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi There Rachel how are you doing? I'm glad you like Des Moines so much. William is a handsome little guy.
Post a Comment